1. - Top - End - #891
    Pixie in the Playground

SolithKnightGuy

Default Re: Well That Was Unexpected Thread II: Now with 230% more lasers!

Quote Originally Posted by Emperor Ing View Post
    To my knowledge only Lorgar, Konrad Kurze, Magnus, and Sanguinius manifested psychic powers, though Leman Russ is implied to have at least one psychic ability in A Thousand Sons when he
    Spoiler
    Show

Released a shockwave which severely damaged and sometimes killed any telepaths and empaths unfortunate enough to be in the same general geographical location as him.

However, there's no material that suggests the Custodes are anything other than to Space Marines what Space Marines are to humans. While there's no reason they shouldn't have psychic powers, that doesn't mean they do, and I have no plans to give my Custodes psyker abilities. They're awesome enough, and there's enough characters that can rip apart continents with their minds.

Also, it's Aggron. Angron is the World Eaters Primarch and the only Daemon-Primarch that actually does anything.

Anyways, Comic 508 the Non-Pony version. THIS IS THE EXACT SAME COMIC AS BEFORE, but without ponies. Personally I think everything is better with ponies, but i'll let you decide: Which version should go in the archives? The Pony version or Real version? The loser goes into the Extras section.

Also, I think Pony Marnia is adorable as hell. I'm totally counting my own vote.

Questions? Comments? Critique?
    Pony version should go in the Archives
    Last edited by TheDarkblade; 2012-04-02 at 04:22 PM.