All:
Spoiler
Show
There haven't been any posts, so I will just fill in the 'gaps'. You can discuss the multi-legged abomination later, IC, amongst yourselves ;).

About negative hit points, I tend to deal with it like this: A character does not die at -10, instead, it dies at -10-HD. So, a 6HD character dies at -16, a 12HD character at -22, etc. I feel this compensates somewhat the fact that a 10 hp buffer is quite meaningless at high levels. Yes, this also applies to monsters, so giving it one extra poke to be sure is wise. And yes, the snake is dead, no worries .

Also, when someone is at -X hp and recieves a healing spell, he or she adds the healing done to his or her hp (and not 'go to 0 (or 1, whatever it is)' first).

Nala, the abyssal multipede does not react to your presence, nor does it undertake any other action besides grazing. After about half a minute, it disappears...just like that. Tralkor, you wake up and find Siel bent over you covered in a blue aura. You are still in pretty bad shape, but otherwise okay. This night will not give you the necessary rest to restore some of your vigor. If you, or someone else, plans to heal more before you continue your travel, let me know. The rest of the night is uneventful.

All:
Spoiler
Show
I am going to assume that you will continue your night routine as planned and carry on in the morning and will post again in 24 hours (if RL allows). Let me know if you want to do stuff before carrying on. Should you want to heal or change spells studied, for example, and get caught by me posting earlier than you, you can do that retroactively, no worries.