OOC/ALL:
Spoiler
Show
Okay, that took a bit longer than expected. The easter weekend was more eventful than planned :).

You complete your resting cycle and continue your travels. The dense forest you entered seems to be endless as you navigate towards where you estimate the mountains and the mine should be. You travel a long, uneventful day and right at the point where some doubt about your direction may occur, you reach a clearing. Suddenly, the forest stops as you gaze upon the very foot of a mountain.

As you look up, the mountain is fully forested, but a small stretch at its base shows only bare soil. You also see the, or at least a mine. A five foot high wall built with wooden poles encloses a section of the base of the mountain. Perhaps mine is not the right word, this place looks more like a quarry: a huge chunk of the mountain has been, somehow, removed. As you investigate from a distance, you see a big gaping hole in the mountain and some humanoid creatures working in the area. The creatures are decidedly small, and sport a hairless leathery skin. It is hard to judge from a distance, but your combined knowledge and scouting has you decide these guys must be kobolds.

While scouting and discussing along the edge of the forest, Vrishchika finds a tree with distinct marks in it: Something that might be an arrow and a 10 below it. It does not take you long to find a tree with yet another mark 10 paces away from the first tree. It has an arrow and an 8. These must be the marks the bugbear mentioned, the marks to the entrance of the hideout of the dark elves. It seems you are close, in the right direction. Unfortunately, this day is ending. The darkness is creeping in with a swiftness you are, since yesterday, familiar with.

OOC/ALL:
Spoiler
Show
I am going to assume you will rest now, in the same watching order as 'yesterday'. Let me know if you plan not to. Also, you are getting close to the dark elf hideout, so if you want to prepare different, special, spells, let me know. If you want to do 'other stuff', before sleeping, again let me know.