Quote Originally Posted by Gensh View Post
How does everyone think they should look?
I don't know about you guys, but my Lagomorphic Supernova Shintai looks like a bunny.

Seriously, though, my personal opinion (since you asked), I think every Yozi and every progression of Shintai is going to be slightly different. The way The Ebon Dragon goes 'Black Mirror Scene-Long -> Black Mirror Indefinite Upgrade -> Tenebrous Apotheosis -> Dragon That Swallowed The Sun' is going to be a little different than how Cecelyne goes 'Soul-Sand Permanent -> Greater Shintai of the Endless Desert Indefinite -> [Something Else - Argent Apotheosis Shintai?] -> [My Ass Is Infinitely Big E10]'

But a rough guess would be, your basic outline might look like,

Scene Long Single-Theme Shintai (Essence 3-5)
|
V
Indefinite Multi-Theme Shintai (Essence 5-6)
|
V
Greater Imperfection Shintai, which grants [Dude] Worldshaper Assumption and [Dude] Epic Panoply at an earlier Essence than those would normally be accessible. (Essence ~8)
|
V
I Look Like This Big Impressive Thing While Greater Imperfection Shintai Is Active, So I Still Have a Reason To Have My Greater Imperfection Up Even Though I Can Totally Just Buy [Dude] Worldshaper Assumption and [Dude] Epic Panoply fo' reals now.

So, to use Malfeas as an example, perhaps Devil-Tyrant Avatar Shintai eventually is subsumed into an Indefinite "Greater Shintai of the Demon City", where it represent's Malfeas' ability to spawn and shatter layers and buildings at a whim (kind of like how Soul-Sand Devil Shintai represent's the spiritual part of Greater Shintai of the Endless Desert, but it needs to be tempered with other Cecelyne Sand charms, perhaps Devil-Tyrant Avatar needs to be tempered with Malfeas City charms first). At this point, you can become a city, but not an arbitrarily large dimension-spanning one.

And then, he eventually gets Emerald Apotheosis Shintai, which grants Malfeas Worldshaper Assumption and Malfeas Epic Panoply if you don't already have them, plus The Greater Imperfection of the Demon City

Once you get to Essence 10, then you get Brazen Heaven-Slaughtering Metropolis, which makes you Arbitrarily Large City Man while Emerald Apotheosis Shintai is active.

Perhaps Demon Emperor Shintai functions similarly, eventually being tempered by Malfeas Dance charms to become an Indefinite or Permanent 'Brass Dancer Jouten Extrusion'.