Thread: Young Justice (Spoilers)

1. - Top - End - #489
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: Young Justice (Spoilers)

Quote Originally Posted by Zevox View Post
    Latest episode:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Liked seeing Zatanna get a role in the big fights. Finally she gets to do something, even it's just action. Actually, I liked the action scenes in general in this one. Aqualad still didn't get much though.

What's up with the new girl? No introduction, not even her name that I recall, and she did basically nothing - just took out one mook that I can recall.

Not sure about that twist at the end. How does Roy as the mole work, given he wasn't even on the team until the last couple of episodes? And how were they controlling him?

Zevox
    Latest episode answers, then next episode spoilers of ruinous ruin in super spoilers.
    Spoiler
    Show

Most questions to be answered next episode, and by the Portaguese spoilers. The new girl is Rocket, Icon's sidekick. They really could do a better job introducing Icon/DC is always going to be awkward with using Dakotaverse characters. Besides their appearence in the Plant Attack and Rocket helping some kid in the World Without Grownups, they barely get seen, and only get named in the League new members talk.
    Next episode spoilers pertaining to Roy below, so yeah. Feel free to hide away if you want to wait a week to find out inshow instead of this stupid teenager explaining it. *points to self*
    Spoiler
    Show
    Our Red Arrow is a Cadmus clone, Speedy was kidnapped "soon after" starting to work with Green Arrow (around 3 years ago) and cloned with (what I assume is) a less advanced version of Superboy's Red Sun thing. Red has one in Broken Arrow, maybe more, and I felt cheated when they revealed that the first episode focusing on Roy made us have a forced perspective and a timeskip. But Miss Martian removes all traces of them in Superboy and Red, so chances are they cant mole at all. Speedy, however, is still in Cadmus, very close to where cwazee compact Emoboy of the carved S shield is, as the Light cart away "useful" Cadmus projects and defeat/maybe kill Guardian. But Speedy...he's missing an arm... and looks young. Red Arrow goes through some "I am clone, what is my identity?!? Searching soon, but will likely stay with Red Arrow and be a team associate.
    Last edited by Mutant Sheep; 2012-04-14 at 01:09 PM. Reason: I KEEP SEEING TYPOS. AND NOW I NEED TO CLARIFY MY /ACTIONS
    Warning: I'm bad at making sensical statements. Readers of this post, beware.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Solaris View Post
    If it helps, think of me as the Agent from Serenity. Just not that good a fighter. Also, I have a mustache.
    Quote Originally Posted by kpenguin View Post
    I'm probably hilarious far off, aren't I?
    Quote Originally Posted by Telonius View Post
    This is not... the greatest story Tolkien ever wrote. No... This is just a tribute.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracon1us View Post
    don't feed the troll...

Many thanks piled to Xander Morhaime for custom avatar.