I have quite a lot yet to do, I'm nowhere near done. But it IS very heartening that there are people out there that like this stuff. At the end of the first test, I was kind of thinking it was just me that would enjoy this stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by radmelon View Post
That.
Sounds.
BRILLIANT.

HAVE MY MONEY. TAKE IT, TAKE IT ALL.

This is possibly the most interesting idea for a game ever. Even if it were to be abandoned, you should be enshrined for coming up with such an idea. I should probably go lay down before I start babbling even more.

tl;dr: Sounds cool.
Quote Originally Posted by Elfstone View Post
And you waited how long to tell us about it? I half wish you HADN'T told me because then I wouldn't be annoyed I can't play it right now...

+1 to Sounds Cool. Adding totally AWESOME to the statement.

Quote Originally Posted by SamBurke View Post
OK, then.

Internet, don't fail me now.

/Tab, /search: "most epic word ever" /enter.

Internet, you failed me.

OK, then. I will understate, since I cannot understate.

That's a really unusual idea, a very basic one... sort of like the original ideas of Aristotle's, which led to European Alchemy (wind/water/earth/fire).

One thing I'll say: PROGRESSIVE START. I am totally doing this in every game ever, from now on... how to make it work in Pathfinder, though...
Progressive Start is a very interesting idea, and takes some peculiar staging. Because of the life/death/growth cycle in my game, it fits in rather cleanly. It is possible, though difficult, to integrate in d20 and other standard TT RPG games. Though I was considering trying to draw up a basic mechanic.. Not quite sure how it'd work out.