Quote Originally Posted by OrchestraHc View Post
Adventure!

"We should circle around then find some sort of path or entrance. These bandits have to come from somewhere." Turning to Correl, "I'm also sure your skills are as sharp as ever, Sir Correl." Alfred's eyes are wide with admiration. Seems Correl's would-be squire is also his biggest fanboy.

I'm invisible! I can scout ahead!

Quote Originally Posted by VampireRot View Post
[Abandoned Louv're Mine - Grundlekrug's Lair]

Rot's weapon, "improved" by Phyrexians (whatever those are) like the vampire himself, fails to disintegrate in the acid. The vampire's flesh isn't quite so impervious, readily melting away as the goop splashes onto it. In some places, his bones are stripped bare, but they resist the acid. And, of course, Rot's fancy clothing is utterly ruined. How horrible.

Tubes snake out of the vile sword's handle and into veins in the vampire's arm. The blade begins to greedily suck at the Grundlekrug's blood, transferring it back to Rot through the link. It's a foul weapon, akin to its wielder, to be sure. If the blade's vampiric magic succeeds and the Grundlekrug's blood is natural enough, it should start healing Rot's flesh even as the acid eats it away. The pale man grins unnaturally, his huge fangs and skeletal jaws revealed as his cheeks and lips dissolve.
Well, it's blood is good enough. While being completely alien it heals Rot. Though due to the strange nature of it''s blood, he might start to shiver, feel very dizzy, and get a horrible migraine! It's blood is otherworldly and to feast on it apparently has some repercussions. It moves it's tentacles to rip the sword out of it's jaw. They're surprisingly strong and nimble. It roars and keeps spitting.