Time for another round of comments. I was thinking about the next part of the goblin backstory or Sophie's backstory, but what's the point?

Quote Originally Posted by happyturtle View Post
This is a story that took place in a Nexus splinter timeline, during a Lovecraftian apocalypse. The personalities and histories of the characters are canon, the apocalypse and events are not.

Missy Halifax
Reunion (Alt-Nexus)
Spoiler
Show
*snip*
That was brutal. I never did take part in the alternate universe ending to the elder gods plot for my own reasons, but it definetly provides good story material. Poor Missy just can't get a rest, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Kid Kris View Post
Doctor Deforestation
Suspicious Circumstances
Spoiler
Show
Well, what was original. Not very long, but props for making an actual article with it. What did you use?

Quote Originally Posted by Lost_Deep View Post
I must dig
Spoiler
Show
*snip*
Creepy. Shame this plot didn't work out, even though that's what often happens. There's potential in there.

So, a chance for self-RP came up. I wrote it for here.

CANON: Foreshadow
Spoiler
Show
*snip*
Huh. Weird. Kate sure attracts the strangest things, doesn't she.

Quote Originally Posted by orb_of_blood View Post
Starring Tyalla (currently working in the Sleeping Goblin):
I need more than two words!
Spoiler
Show
*snip*
Just out of curiosity, did you expect your story to be read and commented upon? Because if so, then not providing any indication that you've read anyone else's story, much less any comments, is somewhat unfair, wouldn't you agree?
Anyway, an interesting story describing quite a strange society apparently revolving around changing shape, and yet home to typical intrigue. Exposition could maybe use to be a bit more subtle, but that's never easy to do.