Your flavor is disturbing in a good way. The specifics will be elaborated (I'll be sure to shoot you a link) later, for now, let's get down to business?

As far as a bloodline goes, it would not be unfathomable that a very powerful Truenamer could have fundamentally altered his bloodline such that his descendants would develop some capability with Utterances. If not a wide vocabulary, at least several complete phrases? That would allow for the specific powers that a bloodline offers, and there's no reason someone couldn't find a way to give the universe sufficient instructions to produce such an effect. But that's for the two of you to work out.

The way you scale the LoR is fairly sensible, so no complaints from me there.

In as far as base synergy rules go, I know Speak Language gave a bonus, which I feel is fitting. I would also say that each instance of a Knowledge skill with at least 5 ranks would give +.5 on the Truespeech/Research Truename. I would like that to be higher, but it would be expressly overpowered to do so.

You realize that with setup like this, we (or at least I) are (am) expecting you to make rules for developing new utterances? After all, if someone wants to spend the time working out how to phrase the concept they want to convey, they should be able to do so. Which does touch one big issue for Truenaming.

You're going to allow them to gain new vocalizations as Wizards would spells, right? Because it simply doesn't make sense to have a limited amount known, even taking into consideration the complications of this particular subject.

Possibly more concerns later, who knows. I like this, I want to see it do well. I liked the other fixes for Truenamer, but there weren't perfect, and the flavor here is a good start. Though I will be honest, the offsite linking is pretty suspect. I like that you're making such a pretty pdf, but you should be doing the crunch work here on site, and then taking it off into a pdf which you show later. Perhaps also edit your first post so you just have the link to the most recent version, and use it more as a checklist than a work area?

Usually the threads work pretty well for actually doing the heavy lifting.