Quote Originally Posted by MesiDoomstalker View Post
Ethan quickly opens the envelope and follows the instructions, without a word to Gerald. He waits in the elevator with Gerald till the right moment and sticks in the card key as instructed.
The elevator soon clears.
You insert the key card and the light indicating the floor changes to an 'R' as the elevator plummets. A few seconds of breakneck elevator speed later, it opens into a large, warehouse like area. A small office is to the right of the elevator. A large number of people are moving crates around or talking with one another.

A woman yells at you. "You are late. Get in here now."
Quote Originally Posted by hustlertwo View Post
Paul flushes a bit, tries in vain to yank his shirt down over his protruding gut and moves toward the woman.

Jealous, the lot of them. Roll them all together and they wouldn't equal me...no, wait, better not say that one too loud, never hear the end of it.
"No, you wouldn't. Now shut up and take a seat," she says, eyeing your large belly.

Quote Originally Posted by IrnBruAddict View Post
'I'll show you risks!' He grabs Stacey and sweeps her off her feet, the shoves his tounge down her throat. Then, before she can say anything, he and Elly make their way to the building. 'Tonight my dear. Look forward to it, I know I will.'

He dashes into the building, out of line of sight of Jessica, and runs up to the secretary he's supposed to meet. 'Blast off at the speed of light, I've got an evening of delight. I've met two stars who shine so bright. I'll be with one and worn out tonight. I'm here for the interview. Mr Versa,but you can call me Romeo.' At no point does he lower his voice or try to be subtle. Subtle was not a part of Romeo's vocabulary.
"Goodbye!" she cries from behind you. She hadn't had time to respond to your dashing show of galantry, but she seems to have enjoyed it. Somehow you get in without a Psychic noticing you, something to be proud of.

"Another one? Holy crap," she mutters, handing you a package. You follow the same procedure as the rest, soon appearing on the bottom floor of the store. You are the last one to arrive, most of the others already having taken a seat.