Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcaller View Post
Rowan Cabin

"There is? I'm probably due soon but it would probably take a while before I'm willing to let them into the hands of others. A few months or so and even then it would probably just be when I'm busy with other things." Like Harnel.
Rowan Cabin

"I agree. Eric and I have been sole caretakers for them for a while, and I really couldn't imagine doing otherwise. It's a lot more rewarding than you'd think, knowing that someone's life depends on your constant attention." Probably not the way a well adjusted person would put it, but Julie's heart is in the right place.

Storytime!

Kashi retracts his tongue, and quickly swivels his head over to the dragonite, proving that dragon languages do in fact translate universally.

And then he sticks out his tongue again, childishly wagging it back and forth.

"Snyyuuu!! <Shows what you know. I totally brought some food to share. I was just asking to be polite!>" Kashi hefts the sack of random goodies he had from that random encounter he was in. There's a bunch of candy in there, ripe for the pickings. Of course, none of it is very filling, but Lily and Natalie are welcome to have some.

Not the meanyhead dragonite though.

Kashi pours out some wrapped hard candies and chocolates next to the basket, and then grabs a salami in exchange, clutching at it with a forepaw as he uses the other hand to pull the drawstring closed on his sack again with his teeth.

Then he'll curl up around Lily, Natalie, and the familiar smelling demon fox. Time to munch on the salami and pay attention to the cool story.

He just hopes it won't be scary.