Tobias laughs when Ilpholin calls Grace out. Then he leans back in his chair, listens to the rest of the stupid posturing, and raises an eyebrow. AMEN has a single, unified interest that the majority of members agree on? They have a goal that they communicate to their leader to address in the Council? Has Gordon ever represented AMEN's collective interests? Can any of us claim to be democratically chosen representatives of our respective organizations who never make decisions without consulting the other members? Let the woman stay.

Furthermore...
He turns to look at Dipsnig. I strongly believe that AMEN's presence here will lead to more diplomatic resolutions. At the very least, I would like a dialogue to be opened with AMEN regarding their activities so we are not surprised in the future. If you have a problem with sitting at the same table as a representative of, as Aurora puts it, an "explicitly criminal organization" then I would like to formally submit a request to you for a detailed report as to how, exactly, AMEN obtained a trained army of power armor equipped soldiers and what they are planning to do with the weapons they have stolen from Inside. Can NO tell the Council this?