First, I'd like to apologize for not updating with a monster class or something similar as I'd have liked. I assure you this project is not dead, just maybe on hold for a little while.

I did make a slight overhaul to the various classes that I'm likely going to continue to use in future classes for various reasons.

The first change I made was changing Growth to "May" instead of having to grow size categories. This allows for more customization, and may fit certain concepts better.

The second change was changing it to simply "Grow a size category" and say what you ordinarily grow to. This is because the monster may already be the size they'd be growing to for whatever reason (A half-gold silver dragon would grow to large size at 6 HD and then grow to...large at its 10th Silver Dragon level. Yeah, that doesn't work) and so I changed it to work as it should.

Lastly, I changed the language of each growth ability to be consistent since it wasn't before. The way several abilities read, it didn't exclude gaining the ability bonuses from growing size categories, and that creates problems.

The good news is, I've got a six hour car ride tomorrow, and after doing my Science Homework, I'll have nothing I have to do, so I can be sure to work on requests.