Quote Originally Posted by toasty View Post
That was reverted. :(
I knew it hadn't made it to live yet, but I had hopes we'd see it soon. If they reverted it on PBE, though... Oh well. Flat-pen is still strong on Ryze (especially with his E now being more useful in its own right).

I'd actually been wondering about running Ryze + Battle Soraka solos for double-AP + double-WotA + double-MR-shred. It'd be absurdly strong in prolonged fights, but the combination of short range, low burst, and the fact that I don't know any Battle Soraka players means I've never actually tried it.

Question: How does Vayne fare against Graves in lane, particularly the dreaded Graves/Soraka lane?

I'm a longtime Vayne player, and lately I've been having a lot of success against Graves, which seems odd given his tankiness and burst. I had been assuming I just had more experience in that specific matchup than most of the Graves I faced, but yesterday I saw Chaox on stream pick Vayne into a Graves/Raka lane and proceed to do basically the same thing (only with a lot higher CS ). So now I'm wondering if Vayne is a legitimately strong pick in those circumstances.

Also, Question 2: What does the Playground recommend maxing first on Vayne? I always start QE, and after that max W if with Nunu (since he gives a giant AS steroid) and E if with Alistar/Blitzcrank (since they excel at setting up wall stuns). What should I be focusing the rest of the time?