View Single Post

Thread: Echo Bazaar

1. - Top - End - #775
    Pixie in the Playground

BlueWizardGirl

Default Re: Echo Bazaar

I'm so glad I found this thread on the forum, y'all are wonderful!

I've had no luck getting real-world friends to join (my husband started, but got frustrated at the stop and go nature of it, so he is like level 5 to 10 on his stats and never picked it up again). Therefore, it is SO nice to have a place to talk about this fantastic game until I do succeed in getting some friends to get addicted to it too.

I'm still sending my cats to Starwulf, but had to miss a couple because my connected to the Duchess was on the cusp and I didn't want it to drop - but I'm able to pass them on again now!

I'm in a grind just now, I just adore the Flit but my Shadowy is getting so much higher than my other stats (Shadowy 92, everything else still below 60) that I'm trying to grind my way into being able to really do things outside of the other initial three locations. I'm SO tired of the Veilgarden, Watchmaker's Hill and Ladybones Road items I've done over and over but sometime next week I should finally be able to really move on, I can't wait!

However, it hasn't all been grind: in between my working my stats up this week I have two accomplishments that thrilled me. First the Melancholy Curate AND his Enigmatic sister and I enjoyed quite the evening. Then I "stole that which cannot be stolen!"

Oh yeah, I finally came up with the perfect name for my clique:

Confident Rogues and Counterfeit Scholars
    Last edited by Ryenke; 2012-05-04 at 11:44 PM.