View Single Post

Thread: Echo Bazaar

1. - Top - End - #776
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: Echo Bazaar

Quote Originally Posted by Ryenke View Post
    I'm so glad I found this thread on the forum, y'all are wonderful!

I keep trying to get my friends and loved ones into the game, but am having no luck (my husband started, but got frustrated at the stop and go nature of it, so he is like level 5 to 10 on his stats and never picked it up again) doing so.

It is SO nice to have a place to talk about this fantastic game until I do succeed in getting some friends to get addicted to it too.

I'm still sending my cats to Starwulf, but had to miss a couple because my connected to the Duchess was on the cusp and I didn't want it to drop - but I'm able to pass them on again now!

I'm in a grind just now, I just adore the Flit but my Shadowy is getting so much higher than my other stats (Shadowy 92, everything else still below 60) that I'm trying to grind my way into being able to really do things outside of the other initial three locations. I'm SO tired of the Veilgarden, Watchmaker's Hill and Ladybones Road items I've done over and over but sometime next week I should finally be able to really move on, I can't wait!

However, it hasn't all been grind: in between my working my stats up this week I have two accomplishments that thrilled me. First the Melancholy Curate AND his Enigmatic sister and I enjoyed quite the evening. Then I "stole that which cannot be stolen!"

Oh yeah, I finally came up with the perfect name for my clique:

Confident Rogues and Counterfeit Scholars
    ^^ Congrats on the Melancholy Curate and his Sister tryst. Sadly I got frustrated with that storylet and gave up on it ever so long ago, and I'm pretty certain I'm locked out of it now, which sucks :-(.

Yeah, I'm very glad I found this thread as well, Fallen London is such an awesome game, and everyone on this thread has been nothing but helpful since I joined in. Even better is now that I'm fairly experienced, I get to give help back ^^

I'm pretty stoked at the moment, I'm nearly capped on all my stats, and just about done grinding out for my ship. Less then a week and I should have it. 3 Strong backed labours, and 7 Lens. Lens is going to suck a bit, it has so many different components, and I don't know of anywhere that I can grind to just get one as a reward at the end like the Labor and Whirring Contraptions.

One of my prouder accomplishments at the moment is my plant. He's up to level 15 now :) He's a big ole sucker. I wonder what kind of reward you could get if you had someone haul it off once you cap it's growth. Doubt I"ll ever know, I can't imagine just giving up my wonderful little plant. He's (pardon the pun) rather grown on me.

edit: Musashi, I requested to follow your twitter, I have a cat already primed and ready to send, so approve when you get the chance and I'll go ahead and send you the cat ^^
    Last edited by Starwulf; 2012-05-05 at 01:18 AM.