Quote Originally Posted by gooddragon1 View Post
I was in a 3.5 adventure where an obelisk had been granting people wishes but twisting their meanings to unpredictable and often unfortunate ends.

The obelisk had been destroyed but me and the rest of my party were tasked to fix the problems it had created for various families. Each of these problems was fixed by removing the physical mark (usually a small circle or other shape) upon the subject or area that was the source of the magic. One of these families had wished for smarter horses. They got turned into ponies. Their marks were cutie marks. We removed them and they returned to human form >:D.

MWA HA HA HA HA!

Also, one of our party members was trying to diplomance/seduce everyone in the town and was going to do that to the ponies but we stopped him in time.

NOTE: We had to scrape off the skin of the cutie mark but fortunately I played a cleric and was able to heal them of the injury. It was for the greater good that they were returned to human form of course.
Why is there no shock or comments of "YOU MEANIE WITH A TEENIE WEENIE!" in response to this :(

Note: I do not crave attention.