Speaking of dreams, I had an unusually long one a few nights ago:

Spoiler
Show
It started with me wanting to show an old friend of mine around the University (or rather, the part of it that I'm studying at), so we headed off (in what in reality would be the wrong direction), but she was walking while I had a bicycle, and she insisted on taking "the long route", so I grew impatient and went ahead.

When I got to Uni (which actually looked more like my 7-9 grade school), it was getting a bit dark. I walked around a few ponds that apparently were there while I waited for my friend to appear, but she didn't (I can't really blame her for that), so I started to go back home when a friend from DV (the bachelor course-program-something-thing in computer science. My master(-ish) c-p-s-t is called IT, and we're mostly reading our courses in parallell so far) suddenly came out of a door and pulled me in.

It turned out DV had a party there, and I assumed that my friend hadn't realised that I'm actually from IT. Everyone were wearing light blue T-shirts with cons cells (the emblem for DV, but their colour is red, not light blue) on them, and I felt really out of place in my ordinary shirt (I don't think I was wearing any fleece jacket in my dream, which is weird, because it was quite chilly in it).

I was lead to a table with several bowls of sweets on them, and even though I didn't really think I was entitled to it, I still took some (I can't say no to sweets), but I was scared to death that someone would realise that I wasn't from DV, and decided to try and leave as fast as possible.

I left the building, but noticed that I was followed by a large man that looked pretty much like the stereotypical overweighty nerd. I got to my bike, but before I could go, I had to grease some truly critical mechanisms down by the pedals (no, I have no idea why someone put a gearbox on my bicycle), and while I did that, the other guy caught up with me.

He took out a bottle of what I later read on it was brake fluid, and started pouring it into the mechanism. I tried to cover it, but I couldn't cover its entirety and the fluid ran between my fingers. Then he took a fistful of sawdust that he held in his other hand, and blew it straight into the mechanism so that it would seize up if I tried to use the bicycle.

I asked him why he did that, to which I think he responded that I wasn't allowed to leave the party. I stated some reason to why I left the party which I can't remember, and he returned with accusing me of never having used a "Babylon Dungeon Tower" (I assume it's some sort of dice tower). I responded that no, I hadn't, but I know what it is.

That answer made the other guy suddenly turn friendly and he presented himself as "Björn", to which I responded that that's my name as well (it is). I then revealed that there was another reason to why I wanted to leave the party, namely that I'm from IT and not DV. The dream ended promptly after that, so I never got his reaction...

I've become better at remembering my dreams lately. They can be quite something at times, sometimes even helping me draw a conclusion about myself or how I likely would act in certain situations.