Spellcraft DC: 174
    Components: V, S, F, XP
    Casting Time: 10 hours, 20 minutes
    Range: Touch
    Target: One Crystal at least 150ft. in diameter
    Duration: Permanent
    Saving Throw: None
    Spell Resistance: No

To Develop: 1,566,000gp; 32 days; 62,640xp. Seeds: Transform (22 DC), Conjure (21 DC). Factors: Create a Mythallar (Ad-hoc +50 DC), Change Range to touch (+4 DC), Increase hardness by 50 (+25 DC), Allow creation of magical items without XP cost (Ad-hoc +25 DC), Increase area of Mythallar (+65 DC), Mythallar functionality is permanent (x5 DC). Mitigating Factors: increase casting time (10 min)(DC – 20), increase casting time (10 hours) (DC – 20), Requires Craft Artifacts (Ad-hoc -20), Burn 1 ability point from all the casters ability scores (-30 DC), Created magical items only function within range of Mythallar (Ad-hoc -20 DC), Burn 10,000xp (- 100 DC), Arcane Focus (Nonmagical Crystal Ball) (x1/5 DC).

It is unknown how Ioulaum originally created his Mythallar some believe that Mystryl sent the visions of its design down to him as he slept one dark night while others believe that Ioulaum managed to attain a level of divinity and that his divine power allowed him to create this item. The origin of this creation process is still up to speculated to this very day...

The long arduous casting of this spell can only be performed by a caster with the knowledge of the creation of artifacts and even then the processes is an incredibly difficult task which requires the caster to force a tiny piece of his arcane powers into the soon to be Mythallar. The resulting arcane power in addition to some of the casters own essence is then forced into a large blank crystal ball of atleast 150ft. in diameter. The end results of this process creates a Mythallar.

Arcane Focus: One Crystal at least 150ft. in diameter

Notes:
    Spoiler
    Show

• Removed Material component
    • Arcane Focus now makes sense
    • Re-discovered old homebrewed Mitigating factors from WoTC Forum

Homebrewed Mitigating Factors
      Spoiler
      Show

{table=head]Mitigating Factors|DC Adjustment

+5 days to research time|
      ||

Arcane Focus|
      x1/5
      |

Expensive Material Component|
      -1 per 2,500gp
      |

Lose ability to cast spells|
      -10 per day
      |

Lose a level1|
      -20 for each level
      |

Attuning self to weave|
      -2 every 1 days
      |

Reduce duration from permanent|
      x 1/3
      |

Caster Ages rapidly 1d10 years|
      -10 every additional 1d10 years
      |

1 hour to casting time2|
      -2 for each hour (Max 10 hours)
      |

Caster(s) must concentrate|
      -6 per caster (Concentration DC set by Spellcraft DC)
      |

Non-Ritual participants supplying XP (Max 20,000xp) 3 |
      -1 per 100xp
      |

Caster loses 1 ability score1|
      -5 per permanent ability damage
      |
      [/table]

{table=head]Note: Mitigating factors are always applied after all epic spell factors (see above) are accounted for in the development of an epic spell.

1. Caster cannot make himself immune to this effect. If the caster dies then nothing, not even an epic spell using the life seed can resurrect him, he is irrevocably dead. The ability damage cannot be healed except by the interventions of a deity.
      2. When increasing the casting time of a spell in order to reduce the Spellcraft DC, a character must first “use up” the maximum of 10 minutes (for a total DC modifier of -20). After that, a character can continue to add hours to the casting time, with a further modifier of -2 per hour, up to the maximum of 10 hours.
      3. When decreasing the DC using this factor you must first reduce it by burning 20,000xp and then you can start draining XP from external, non-ritual sources. This Mitigating Factor is only available during a Ritual.

[/table]

*Tiredly breathing* It may have taken me about 6 months to figure out but eventually I think I might have gotten it... I started this quest to craft a spell that managed to create the single most powerful magical item I've ever heard of in my entire life... I originally heard of this spell while reading old WoTC threads, post, and other notes... but damn the sheer difficulty in re-creating such a spell was just... amazing... I'd like to believe I hit the nail on the head but I'll leave that for the playground to decide

I'm usually afraid of judgement but for now? I actually want my product to be judged so comments and opinions if you will? please?

as a note: I used some (A LOT) of liberties for this spells production so if you have any questions feel free to ask and I'll edit the OP to answer your questions

Former Design [Currently scraped]
    Spoiler
    Show
    Ioulaum's Imbue Mythallar

Evocation/Transmutation/Conjuration [Netherese]
    Spellcraft DC: 190
    Components: V, S, M, F
    Casting Time: 20 days, 10 hours, 20 minutes
    Range: Touch
    Target: One Crystal at least 150ft. in diameter
    Duration: Permanent
    Saving Throw: None
    Spell Resistance: No

To Develop: 2,160,000gp; 44 days; 86,400xp. Seeds: Transform (22 DC), Mythal (25 DC), Conjure (21 DC). Factors: Create a Mythallar (Ad-hoc +50 DC), Change Range to touch (+4 DC), Increase hardness by 50 (+25 DC), Allow creation of magical items without XP cost (Ad-hoc +25 DC), Create 150ft. diameter Crystal ball (+65 DC), Mythallar functionality is permanent (x5 DC).Mitigating Factors: increase casting time (10 min)(DC – 20), increase casting time (10 hours) (DC – 20), increase casting time (20 days)(DC – 40), Requires ability to craft artifacts (Ad-hoc -20), Burn 3 ability points from all the casters ability scores (Ad-Hoc -15), Created magical items only function within range of Mythallar (Ad-hoc -20 DC), Expensive Material component (+450,000gp to development cost) (- 100 DC), Arcane Focus (The Weave) (x1/5 DC).

It is unknown how Ioulaum originally created his Mythallar some believe that Mystryl sent the visions of its design down to him as he slept one dark night while others believe that Ioulaum managed to attain a level of divinity and that his divine power allowed him to create this item. The origin of this creation process is still up to speculated to this very day...

The long arduous casting of this spell can only be performed by a caster with the knowledge of the creation of artifacts and even then the processes is an incredibly difficult task which requires the caster to deeply channel The Weaves power. The resulting arcane power in addition to some of the casters own essence is then forced into a large blank crystal ball of atleast 150ft. in diameter. The end results of this process creates a Mythallar.

Arcane Material Component: One Crystal at least 150ft. in diameter
    Arcane Focus: The Caster channeling the power of the Weave
    Last edited by Calanon; 2012-05-07 at 08:18 PM.
    Cult of the Playground est. 2011

Proud owner of 1 internet

Cult of the Playground Highly endorses the ideals of the Tippyverse, World Optimization and "Paradise". its Clerics are encouraged to Optimize everything that they set there sights on. Perfection is our goal.
    to join simply copy this.

Doctrine
    Spoiler
    Show

Killing a God, By Tippy
    Has your party been checked for DWS