[Falling]

It seems Hildur is falling.

She might want to do something about that pretty quickly. Because otherwise the ground will have a pretty major disagreement with her in the near future. And when people have disagreements with the ground the ground always wins.

The scale growth is pretty slow and at the moment look like little more than unusually shiny freckles. Though the feeling of some of her bones working on changing shape might be a little more disconcerting if she pauses to consider just what's going on.

And despite Agatha's babbling... This is power. She can feeling it. She can feel her power growing moment by moment. Not just any power, her power. Don't fight it. Don't question it. Make it fully hers. Revel in it. Be one with it. Be one with the sky itself. Who cares what people think! If they have a problem with you just devour them, more power for you!

More power than you can possibly imagine, Hildur. All you need to do is embrace it. No one will ever dare to cross you again. And besides, you think the Nuns will help you now? Remember what they said? Evil. Vile. Cunning and dangerous. If you go back there now showing signs of this most glorious apotheosis they'll try to kill you, Hildur. Because they fear you.

Just like they feared me.

I am old. And I am broken. Let me give you my power. Let me give you my legacy to carry it on.

Let the mortals tremble at the name of Maarsukaal again.