View Single Post

Thread: Echo Bazaar

1. - Top - End - #779
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: Echo Bazaar

Quote Originally Posted by Tome View Post
    Let's see, there's a few options for Prayers, though they're mostly opportunity cards. The only ones that are both repeatable and give more prayers than you could by grinding and converting Shrieks are:

You can trade scraps for them. 15 scraps gets you either 20 or 80 prayers.

The Correspondence Savages Your Dreams and Song of the Mandrake cards both earn you a few prayers, enough to be worth playing.

A loop through Polythreme can earn you 130 Prayers if you can get both Fascinating and Investigating up to 7 and choose What's Going On Here? at the end. Should you fail to do so, A Distressing Lack of Progress will still net you 65.
    Hehe, I need the screams so I can go TO Polythreme(on my ship) or can you go to Polythreme without your own ship now? I haven't paid much attention to the new stuff added in the last 2-3 months, I've been steadily grinding for very specific things lately and I've been basically wearing blinders to everything else with the exception of stuff added via opportunity cards(affluent photographer ftw! Month 3 or 4 now).

Thanks for the tip about the scraps, I have plenty of scraps to spare right now(almost 300), so if I get that particular relicker, I'll definitely risk it.
    Last edited by Starwulf; 2012-05-07 at 06:34 PM.