Apologies for the delay and the rushed translations that follow, but I've been very busy.

ego sum inuictus (I am invincible, emphasis on 'I')
nihil unquam moritur (nothing ever dies)
quicquam non desidero (not anything I desire)
quicquam non egeo (not anything I need)

personam interdum uestis (the mask from time to time you wear)
persona te interdum uestit (the mask you from time to time wears)

illud quod esse debet non grauior est illo quod est (that which to be ought no heavier is than that which is: "that which ought to be is no more important than that which is")

melior fias ("you could become better", as opposed to "you could become plural")

This last one I can't say I entirely understand in English, but here's an attempt:
cognoscere est primum ad mutandum ("to understand ('understanding') is foremost for the purpose of changing")

I don't think any of these ideas would be expressed quite this way by a Latin speaker, but that's the trouble with attempting a faithful translation.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

A friend is someone who dances with you in the light of the sun and walks alongside you in the darkness.
Okay, I could definitely translate this literally, but I think some decent Latin is more appropriate:
amici est tecum in luce saltare atque in umbris ambulare (second 'in' being optional)
"Of a friend it is characteristic with you in the light to dance and in the shows to walk" = "A friend dances with you in the light and walks with you in the shadows"

"in luce solis" as a phrase ("in the light of the sun") actually does appear in surviving texts verbatim, but here I chose to pursue parallelism.

That is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange eons even death may die.
I'm assuming this is 'aeons', in the Gnostic sense, and therefore I have decided to use 'deus' - 'god'.

Illud quod aeternitatem iacere potest non mortuus est, ac dis peregrinis etiam mors moriatur.
"That which can lie dormant for an eternity is not dead, and for alien gods even death may die"

Long live the fighters of the Emperor
pugnatores imperatoris [longum/longe] uiuant ("may the fighters of the Emperor live for a long time!"; I personally prefer 'longum', here, as an adverbial accusative, but I think either form would be common. Beginning students of Latin would certainly be more comfortable with 'longe'.)

Only in His eyes are we judged
solum in oculi eius iudicamur ("only in his eyes are we judged", very literal)

Let your bodies serve as His armour
corpora tua armaturae eius sufficiant ("Let your bodies suffice for ([in respect to/as a source of/for the benefit of]) his armor!")

Victory for the Empire! Death to its enemies.
uictoria pro imperio! mors ad hostes eius!

exspecto patronum
This one actually makes perfect sense: 'I await the protector", which Wikipedia informs me is basically a literal description of what the person casting the spell is doing.