Quote Originally Posted by Othesemo View Post
You should probably specify that Aim applies to ranged attacks, and not to punching people (as I assume is the case because of the flavor text).

Combat expertise should require 13 Intelligence, not 13 Intellect.

Master Archer is in dire need of rewording. Is +5 Full Plate less than 'Total Cover?' if so, it's ignored. So it Displacement or Blink, if that's less than total concealment. Next, when you say 'You may move up to your full movement speed while firing a bow,' what do you mean? Do you mean that you can move while shooting (like shot on the run)? Finally, do size bonuses apply to bullrushes? What about to trip?

Phalanx needs the same clarification. Do you just make your attacks while moving? Can they all be against the same person? Do they need to be evenly spaced? Do you provoke an attack of opportunity while moving? Finally, you should specify the exact mechanics of this. I would suggest either something like this-

If you initiate a bullrush against an enemy, all allies adjacent to the enemy may make bullrush checks against that enemy as an immediate action that does not provoke an attack of opportunity. Regardless of who succeeds their bullrush check, the creature is moved as if you were the only creature attempting to bullrush it, and as if your bullrush check was equal to the highest check made between you and your allies.
or something like this-
If you initiate a bullrush against a creature, you may add the strength modifiers of all allies adjacent to the creature to your bullrush check.

As is, it's not entirely how one should mechanically resolve it.

Rapid Fire is similarly unclear. You should specify a few things- Is this extra arrow at your full bonus? Is it only during a full attack, or does it apply during a single attack as well? What if someone activates a belt of battle, or has a similar means of having multiple full attacks/single attacks in a round? Next, you should say "-2 penalty," not "the sacrifice of a +2 Bonus," as the latter will cause people to search around for the +2 bonus you're looking for. Next, you should specify whether this extra arrow gained by taking the -2 penalty functions as Multishot or Rapidshot.

Overall, these are some great ideas. Really, formatting is your only issue. If you'd like any help with phrasing what you'd like, feel free to ask.
Rapid fire is Rapid Shot+Manyshot, basically just to remove the penalty to accuracy for the rate of attack (most of the ranged feats are just combinations of other ranged feats to lighten feat taxes on archers, i intentionally removed the upper limit for the arrow spray)

Phalanx is supposed to be Spring attack, Great Cleave, and a Phalanx charge rolled together. The unified Bull rush is EXACTLY what I intended it to do.

Master Archery's worst section is lifted directly from Improved Precise shot. It also has Shot on the Run rolled in, and no, size modifiers do not apply, you are getting them so late that a -32 size modifier would be brutal.

Aim and Combat expertise: changed

Added Barrage