1. - Top - End - #1
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Need help with building a Rogue/Invisible Blade/Dread Commando

Hi, I want to thank anyone who offers their advice before we start. Thank you!

So, I'm going to be playing a Rogue for a campaign starting this summer, and I have a fairly good idea of the build I want to end up with. I've even planned out almost every single feat I'll be taking. What I humbly ask the playground's help to do is to improve upon my feat selection, and maybe suggest a few cool items. I do not want the character to become some super-OP monstrosity, I simply want it to be able to deal good damage in combat and be good at sneaking into and out of places (with a few stolen items to boot).

The final build I'll end up with is going to be Human Chaotic Good 10 Rogue/ 5 Invisible Blade/ 5 Dread Commando (Heroes of Battle p103). These are the stats I'll be starting play with (They were rolled for), STR 14. DEX 17. CON 14. INT 15. WIS 12. CHA 15.

The Invisible Blade is going to be the post-errata version with feint only being once per round and the full feat requirement for the entire build is going to be Dodge, Mobility, Weapon Finesse and Weapon Focus (any sort of dagger-like blade.). Im going to be taking the alternate class feature for Dread Commando, granting a 5% miss chance per level in natural terrain. So, does anyone have any neat feat combos they like to use for this or particular items they want to suggest? Thank you for any help offered!
    Last edited by Mathis; 2012-05-09 at 08:29 AM.