DarkComet:
    DC -> Caves
    ThePhantom:
    Gordon -> Hills
    General Shrimp
    ??? -> Hills
    Bookboy
    Jit -> Lake Needs interaction!

Important, please read: This is a list of characters that are currently in the Hunting Grounds. When a character leaves or is killed and not resurrected, he or she will be removed. I will be trying to update this at least once every two days, but it's quite likely that I'll miss something or changes will happen after I update it. If there's any glaring error, let me know. Also if you're having a hard time getting someone to RP with, let me know and I'll flag your character for Interaction Needed. However, try adding that to your location tag before asking me, since it might take me a while to get to it.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Forest

Jaren tromps through the forest, trying to find some sort of settlement. The forest is calm and pleasant enough. Sunlight filters down through the interwoven canopy, casting spots of light on the moss and shrubs below. In the distance, he can hear some sort of bird-song, but it's doubtful he'll be able to recognize the species.

Suddenly, the serene atmosphere is interrupted as a flock of shrieking, white birds bursts out of the trees ahead of him and take to the sky. Jaren can hear the very ground shaking under his feet. The vibration extends to the trees ahead of him, which being to quiver in time with the rhythmic stomping from ahead.

Near the Beach

There is a man walking along the sandy shore of the beach. He's quite tall, and has a youthful quality to him. He looks to be an adult, but only just. From his shoulders hangs a heavy, ornate red coat, with silver embroidery worked along the collar, the hems, halfway up his sleeves, and the bottom where it hangs by his calves. Below the coat he wears a simple black shirt, and breaches that are tucked into calf-high brown boots. His skin, dark blue, is made up of tiny, hard scales. Hanging out from the slits of his coat is a long, thin tail that ends in a sharp, black spade. His black hair is straight and shoulder-length, pulled back at the nape of his neck by a jade pin.

In his hands, carefully manicured, is a large and leather-bound tome. The pages that he rifles through are mostly blank, but there's one that's covered in a cursive script. A chain runs through the spine of the book, where it is attached to his belt and hangs under his coat when he isn't actively reading from it. Also hanging from the chain is a single fountain pen made of some sort of black metal.

Well, Mercutio, he muses to himself, this should be an interesting little research trip you've gotten yourself into.
    The devil had heard tell of this strange new plane a few months ago, and had put quite a bit of effort in getting here. The strange creatures and the unusual Goddess that ruled it were something that needed to be studied. And, he hoped, learned from.
    Last edited by Mr. Moon; 2012-05-19 at 05:40 PM.
    "You tied your wings on tightly but they always come undone"
    ~ ClumsyMonkey, Montreal
    Beautiful red panda avatar by Eldar Tsufo!