Clearing

Spoiler
Show
Quote Originally Posted by singingnoodle View Post
Thenadier grins. Only one more now! Then pain erupted up his arm as jaws clamped down. The magic bracers under his coat were useful, but there was still a loud crunch as his bones broke, blood seeps out his cot. Well, Thenadier had been healing his other hand with the magic bead and pulls out his magical DL44 pistol he bought from Jurga the Hutt. The interestingly shaped pistol shoots out an exploding bullet which, if it hits, should explode inside the dinosaurs skin. Instantly destroying its insides.

Didn't Thenadeir already drop his pistol?
Ah well.
Thenadeir twists in time to bust a cap in the rushing dinosaur's hide, but the beast's momentum carries it forward. Even as it leaps towards him, its expression twists into one of pain and agony. The explosion ripples inside it, displacing skin and causing it to bulge. With a breathless grunt, it lands on Thenadeir, gently smoking from its bullet-wound. The great beast goes limp on top of him, it's final exhale forming a pained "yoshiiiiiiiii."

Yay! Thenadeir killed a defenseless mother and her friends!

Hills

Spoiler
Show
Quote Originally Posted by ThePhantom View Post
Hills

"Well, unless you can suggest someone else who I can vent on, I don't really see a reason why I should go."

Gordon holds his arms slightly apart, ready to whip out one of the weapons he has hidden on his person at a moment notice.

"This plane is not wanting for beasts. There should be more than enough for you. Go find one of them." Mercutio watches Gordon carefully. He didn't know who this fellow was, but he didn't much want to fight him anyway. However, if Gordon made any sudden or aggressive moves, Mercutio would force to let his arrow loose. He really didn't want to deal with this right now - his interests were currently focused more towards acquiring a specimen of that flying creature he'd been tracking. And now it was just going to get away. His tail curls into tight coils as his irritation grows. "Go, before I put a bolt through your chest and consume your soul."