View Single Post

Thread: [Welknair Update/Game Idea] Fourth Land

1. - Top - End - #208
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: [Welknair Update/Game Idea] Fourth Land

If I thought that you were cold and ruthless, executive or other-wise, I would not help you.

There is only one kind of self publishing. That is when the author publishes the manual. I would...sincerely suggest searching for a publishing house located in or near your local area. It...it's so much easier and simpler to get an answer from a face or a voice than from a computer screen.

...and if they're trying to hide some-thing, it will be more easy to tell.

...by selling the books your-self, even if you are not able to do so the first time, no one will be able to hide costs, purchases, or expenses from you.

Presentation Document Format... Is a quick, if dangerous, way to make profit. As a publishing medium it is dangerous due to the easy replication of data known as copying. However, if you truly wish to burn Compact Disks with the file on it, along with any other material that you would like, this is an effective method of generating an income.

It is also possible to simply distribute the file, but I can not recommend this method for two reasons: First, the above data-replication note. Second, an enormously immense amount of users forget to back-up what they purchase. This would necessitate that you, or some-one, would have to keep records of all sales for decades...just to provide quality customer service.
    Last edited by Story Time; 2012-05-14 at 09:41 AM.