Peoples Republic of America

To the People's Republic of the Carribean [11]
Spoiler
Show
"Excellent. As I said, we shall let them make the first move. It would be better for all of us if this conflict could be avoided, but I doubt that will come to pass. Their wealth will not sate their greed for long."

To the People of Greenland [?]
Spoiler
Show
"Greetings. My name is William Jefferson. I am the second president of the People's Republic of America; a sovereign nation which controls what was once the eastern United States."

"It was forces under my command, and citizens of my nation, that arrived on your shores last year, and assisted your people. The world at large has largely ignored your nation, since the Great war, and because of that your people have suffered. For that, I am sorry, and with your help, I would like to restore your nation to it's former strength."

"I would like to propose a meeting, so that the leaders of all your people's settlements can meet, and discuss the formation of a new government to lead your people. We can host the meeting in your lands, or mine, if you prefer. Either way, my forces will be able to provide transportation, and accommodation if you require it."

"As a sovereign nation, my people would be willing to continue assisting you; in rebuilding your nation, improving your relations with other nations, and protecting yourself from outside threats."