Portugal

''We have split the Oblivion and produces new elements of incredible power. And the war was fought, a terrible, devastating war, that has claimed millions of lives and ravaged the land. The corpses rotted in the soil, the mothers wept for their sons and our innocence was lost forever.
Who is to say that the Shards of Oblivion couldn't be split further? Were it to happen, wouldn't such process unleash power, compared to which our current weapons are nought, but toys? I know, that this is going to happen. I foresee, a war will be fought, where cities would be turned into glass and smoke by a single artillery shot. A war where land and air would be contaminated for millennia. A war, that would be our last.

The power of Oblivion. Is it not fitting, that this gift, that was beginning of our ascension from ignorance and powerlessness, would also be the end destination? That at the end of the stairs of Science, beyond the doors of Reason and Understanding, lies not the divine of heaven, not universal truth, not knowledge of who we are and what we are doing here, but... nothing? Oblivion. It's the future, that we are making for ourselves.

I have realized it. But I didn't succumb to despair. I have not sought refuge in madness, as some claim. I will make a different future, I will control the power of Oblivion, rather than be controlled by it. I will restore the innocence we have lost and bring peace to the world. My mind is clear and I wear the Crown of Lamentations, my hand is strong and I wield the Sword of Sorrow, behind me the legions of ages are forming, so I shall guide us to the true path, for I'm am this world's Salvation.
''

Excerpt from the Path of Oblivion, by Jose Santos de Silva II

Portugal to Russia [10]
Spoiler
Show

''We would like to re-affirm our pact of mutual non-agression. We are also interested to hear, if you would be willing to support us in case a conflict erupts. The tensions have been growing high recently and we'd be willing to offer a similar support, if your come under threat.''

Portugal to People's Republic of Carribean [10]
Spoiler
Show

''We would like to discuss a potential for mutual cooperation. You nation has long suffered from unfriendly neibhors, acting against your interests. We may be able to help you with that.''

PM
Spoiler
Show

''We are interested in an action against Spain, the primary ally of the Aztlan Empire. Would you be interested in supporting such campaign?''