Quote Originally Posted by IsaacTheHungry View Post
Not Good, Not Good, Not Good

double check you coloring books, mine just arrived and was messed up

Mine must have bee on of the first out the door for i got my stuff today. dispite the LARGE ORANGE do not bend sticker, my envelope was slightly bent on the corner. I opened it and found that my poster has a slight crease but it is small so i can live with it as we got so much great stuff for so little. then i saw that the sticker sheet was stuck to the inside of the envelope . but when i pulled it out i found just the outer black cutout area was stuck, the stickers themselves were fine . i even got a nice "IOU a note pad" note. grateful that everything worked out i opened the cool coloring book to look it over.

Cover: great, cover page: great, Pages 1-8: neat.

Cover page again??? well if i just got the first few pages twice because of a printing error, i am just fine with that as long as i get the rest of the book.

Moving on, skip to page 8.... page 8 and then page 25????? not good

Hopefully i got the only bad one or it was only a few bad copies otherwise this is a HUGE Problem

Will be emailing Rich through kickstarter in about 30 secs

EDIT: Rich got back to me in like 2 min, and i will get a replacement. so all good with me and sounds like it might be only a few with the mistakes. . glad its not the whole run
Can you say "highly collectible super-rare print error"?