From one of the KickStarter announcements:

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant
Now, in an attempt to get one of the most frequently asked questions out of the way: if you missed the pledge drive deadline, no, you can't pledge now. I'm sorry about that, but I don't have the means to take your pledge and include it in the Kickstarter system—and even if I could, I'm not sure it would be fair to the people who may have struggled to get their pledge in on time.

All of the books will be available on Ookoodook once they are reprinted, so you can still order them then. If you're desperate for the swag, we will be putting whatever we have leftover once we fulfill all the orders up on Ookoodook, so keep an eye out for any leftover stickers, notepads, and coloring books over the summer. But the patches are not going to be available to non-backers at all; we may have a way for backers to buy extras if we have any left over, but that's it.

As far as the PDF stories, I'm sure most of them will be available in print at some point, even if they are spread out over a few different books.