Quote Originally Posted by Zefir View Post
[Mountain Path]

A strong move still deserves to cause something. When he dives through the ground, just a few meter deep he fast hits crystals still inside of his other demon. His attack hit's since the creature behind them isn't able to move away. As a result he crushes the armor. With even less power he should reach for the scorpion himself. Weakened from the shield Grantz attack doesn't seem to break through the stone skin. Indeed he cause some damage, but nothing that would kill him.

((Now I'm not sure about the situation so I tell you what I assume:
Grantz digged himself into the earth going to hit Tovpir. Causing a small explosion there is a free space under the earth. So it seems there is a meter of earth still between Adir and Grantz. And may I ask why you allways say Amir?))

Tovpir, free before he normally should be, now starts reacting. Having something that caused damage to him, even if it isn't visible, makes him use his tal to kill it. (Assuming the demon is gone before/in the attack)
Quote Originally Posted by SerphIvanXin123 View Post
[Mountain Path]

((Sorry I misread the name and never actually looked again, I have pretty bad eyesight.))

The demon Rakshasa was already dismissed so he is gone. Grantz is heavily wounded and within a moment faints and falls on his face. Given time he may wake up but will be unable to do anything. that usually happens when you use your strongest attack without mastery over it.

Decarabia sensing his master's weakening life force decides to go to Adir
to ask for help.

"I feel my master is heavily wounded, I urge you to please help my master."
"Um. How? I can't get to him now!" Adir exclaims, looking down the short pit. Perhaps he could climb down and get Grantz, but that scorpion might skewer him. The stag's close to panicking.