1. - Top - End - #33
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Thanqol Learns 2 Draw: Every Step Is The First

Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post
    I know from experience that I'd learn how to reformat thoughts into words you understand, but I assure you a daily thread would be more about my in articulate English skill than the art. Almost.

Let you in on a secret though. Tomorrow, I'd I can get my arse up, I'm finding my old tablet, and skimming Thanqolthread 1 for tutorials and advice. Because diving in is worth a shot.

I'm probably going to hate you so bad.
    You are. But then there are those days - like today - where the picture I draw is the highlight of the entire day.

Marked improvement! Gent on the far right has no support though.
    Reference image had him leaning on his spear which I chose not to sketch in.

Yoga, Pilates and Alternate Spirituality magazines. Magazines are a good source, as are catalogues. Just try not to feel dirty, sketching women in lingerie
    Will do.

Interesting. I finally get what you're doing with those panels. It's not quite what I would have thought; very organic looking.
    All part of dem tutorials.

Day 375: Grapes Of Mild Bemusement

For Story Time. I'm a man of my worrrrrrrd.

In some ways I resent painting because of how fun it is, making everything else seem like work in comparison.

A touch clumsy, but I cut myself off before precision work to keep big picture focus.

Links

Time: 1 hour
    Music: The Walk
    Last edited by Thanqol; 2012-05-27 at 05:52 AM.
    The Dog was wild, and the Horse was wild, and the Cow was wild, and the Sheep was wild, and the Pig was wild—as wild as wild could be—and they walked in the Wet Wild Woods by their wild lones.

But the wildest of all the wild animals was the Cat. He walked by himself, and all places were alike to him.