Quote Originally Posted by Bookboy View Post
New thread repost

Okay, two requests that go together, and then a third.

The first is for Danae, one of my Town Nexus characters. Her usual form is an 8-year old girl, fair skin, red hair, artist can pick an outfit.

The second is just a variation of the first that adds horns and a tail. Demon style, not animal.

The third request is for Jit Falnon, my current avatar, but is significantly different from the current one, which is why it's an open request. In this one, drop the metal shoes (barefoot), the jacket and pants are torn up (mixed damage forms, rips, scorchmarks, whatever you can think of), the hat has been lost, hair is quite shaggy, and he has a set of energy claws coming from his back knuckles (think Wolverine meets a red lightsaber). Also, he should be in a crouching position ("I'm about to pounce and tear off your face", not fearful/cautious)

Any takers, I would appreciate a PM as well/instead of a post here. And if more than one artist wants to take it, I'll cycle them through as public avatars and keeps them all on my Nexus character page, so feel free.
Quote Originally Posted by Bookboy View Post
@Revan: Generally I'd also say wait for a new page.

reposting because there's another one I'd like to add.

Jit in a suit of Ghost body armor, from StarCraft 2. Reference links below

reposting

Feel free to take as many as you want, whether it be all or one