View Single Post

Thread: Privateers in the Depths (IC)

1. - Top - End - #34
    Dwarf in the Playground

HalflingWizardGirl

Default Re: Privateers in the Depths (IC)

Saialar shouts at the druid as it leaves the ship, "Insult me when there's steel backing your words, coward!"

Suddenly, Saialar recoils in mental shock as he realizes that he unconsciously transformed into his hybrid form when he shouted at the druid. He darts his head from side to side, then turns and storms off in a fury in the opposite direction.

It's not like his therianthropy was a secret. Everyone on the vessel who hasn't seen him in this form had at least heard of it. But losing control like that... embarrassing.

Damned druid... storms into our ship without welcome, goes as it pleases, flaunts its supposed power, insults us, and calls US out for uncouth behavior! I've fought my whole life for acceptance in a world where shapechangers are mistrusted at best, how DARE it call me a xenophobe and a fool!

Saialar's thoughts drop into an incoherent anger, as he stalks the corridors of the vessel. He doesn't bother to shift back into human form. After sweeping the lower deck, he shouts in a final fit of anger before halting at the underwater exit.

Without much thought but considerably calmer, he exits the vessel and assumes his shark form, stalking the exterior.
    Last edited by RecoveringGamer; 2012-06-02 at 12:44 AM.
    Recovering Powergamer