View Single Post

Thread: [Nexus] AMEN XLIII: REVOLUTION!

1. - Top - End - #1346
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: [Nexus] AMEN XLIII: REVOLUTION!

Ilpholin's Office

"If it's not too much trouble, then yeah, it would make things lots easier if you could arrange something." Otherwise, 'waiting for WATCH to be distracted' could very well mean trying to sneak around and plant surveillance devices in the middle of an apocalypse.

"Umm.... For this 'references' part?" He points out the part of the form in question. "What if most of my 'victims' don't know it was me?" Problem with being a thief is, it's damn near impossible to take credit for any of your successful jobs.

Spoiler
    Show
    Name: The Cat Burglar
    Sex: Male
    Species: Human
    Profession: Thief, burglar, saboteur
    Reason for joining AMEN: Well, being a supervillain's always been an aspiration of mine and this is the place for supervillains, so I thought I should join.
    Special skills/items you believe will aid/have decided to contribute to AMEN: I'm one of the best better thieves out there, I have all sorts of contacts in the underworld and I guess I'm pretty good with cats, if that could come in handy.
    References (Victims preferred):
    Past Experience: I've been stealing for about eight years, worked with a crew of bank-robbers for two of those.
    Other Information:
    Last edited by ThirdEmperor; 2012-06-03 at 01:07 PM.
    Meese Mobster by smuchmuch.