Thread: New Cannes (IC)

1. - Top - End - #259
    Ettin in the Playground

BardGuy

Default Re: New Cannes (IC)

Spoiler
    Show
    Rolling Lore for Ghoul stuff (4d6)[2][1][5][5](13) +4

Amber crossed her arms, "Look, I'm sorry, but you are not cleared to know this So I'm going to ask you to cease and desist." She says reaching into her pocket while quickly trying to put together a veil. She quickly tries to remember what a badge looks like knowing which ones to avoid and which ones to fake, as she draws her wallet, flicks it open and then closes it after giving just enough time to see it. "We are Federal Agents pursing a Wanted Man. I'm willing to drop this with only a little questioning if you are willing to drop this and not tell anyone about any of this." She says before pausing to give her a minute to piece together an explanation. "That man stole some military hardware and technology and as such I can't tell you everything." She says gripping her head trying to push back the headache.

Spoiler
    Show

Spirit Evocation. If I read correctly a veil is a spirit block? Not sure if its the same. She's trying to create a fake badge. I was debating if she'd know one, but I'd think Wardens would at least know to know what to avoid and not screw with. If wrong, its just a police badge :P

Six shifts of power to create a block that requires a +6 awareness to tell its a fake veil. She's only flashing it for one round (thus quick close) so no persistence.
    Discipline to control: (4d6)[6][6][2][5](19) +7
    Total: 9
    Total Needed: 6
    Success!

Taking the minor consequence "Headache" due to taking mental stress.
    Edit: Actually...just realized with the ghoul being dropped that ended that conflict...Which means this would be a new conflict right? Social sure, but no longer the same conflict.
    Soooo 3/4 mental stress and no headache? Or am I mistaken?

Edit2:
    In rare instances, it might be appropriate
    for stress to remain if your character goes immediately
    from one conflict to another or to some
    other appropriate scene
    Is this one of those? I'll just let you pick...does Amber have a headache?
    Last edited by Major; 2012-06-04 at 04:10 PM.