View Single Post

Thread: Random Adventures IC (D&D 3.5)

1. - Top - End - #93
    Orc in the Playground

Default Re: Random Adventures IC (D&D 3.5)

Oscar quietly slips his cloak off, ensuring it's properly folded before handing it to Fanter. As he does, Oscar leans closer to Fanter and speaks in a rough quiet tone ensuring only Fanter could hear, "A delay would have been tolerable, Fanter... What possessed you to engage in a public brawl? The officer came to the hotel to inform me you were here. You should consider yourself fortunate to not be in incarcerated at the moment. This is absolutely reprehensible behavior for a servant of mine, and I will not tolerate any business of this sort again in the future. Is that understood?" He sighs a bit as his hands rub his chin, he continues again though in a more forgiving tone, "Fanter, I believe we have grown closer over the last several months. I know you are not the sort of man to go around randomly starting brawls. I was told of this...event...but nothing else. Please inform me of the context of the situation so I may render a more accurate judgement." He looks around at the officers scattered around, "Though perhaps this conversation would be more appropriate in a semblance of privacy. You will explain as we return to our lodgings. We also have guests for our evening meal, it is short notice but I'll help you prepare."

Raising his voice slightly, "Would someone be so kind as to direct me to whoever holds my property. I do not mean to be rude, but I have prior engagements that require my attention."

Fanter
    Spoiler
    Show

Don't want to be to hard on you.
    Please feel free to rp our walk back to the inn, Oscar is completely in the dark about the entire situation. So feel free to explain.
    Last edited by Jungian; 2012-06-04 at 11:51 PM.
    Character Sheets

The week of June 17, my time to post will be reduced. Expect for posting to return to full capacity by June 24.