Quote Originally Posted by Frosty View Post
Spoiler
Show
You know you're still tired fromt he fight right? Are you sure you want to take this route? Also, the White Court may have an opinion on you burning down one of their warehouses.
Spoiler
Show

*ponders* Ugh...I'm going to hate and regret it...but as evidenced by one of my aspects "girls just wanna have fun" she definitely enjoys the thought of burning down their warehouse and burning a goal.

Honestly, the only reason she's not leaving the fire (after we've searched for clues) is because of fear of hurting innocents.

Plus she's more thinking of the escaped vampire. He might have escaped but she'll take his ghoul and his warehouse as payback. She's a bit unhappy with his trying to trick and manipulate her and take advantage of her newness. His escape annoyed her cause she's a sore loser.

Plus the headache has her pissed and wanting to blow some steam. All in all I think the combo of "Ends Justify the Means" "Headache" and "Girls just wanna have fun" are all creating a rather destructive environment :P

So I'll be stupid and do something I'm probably going to regret...And I've got a justification if the White Court or the Council get upset. It's justifiable actually if argued a certain way... >:)