Oscar watched as Fanter disappeared into the kitchens to work his culinary magic. I should retire to the room for the time being.. Oscar makes his way to the room and pauses as he reaches to open the door Ive grown tired of this black coloration, I believe a change is in order. As he enters the room he gravitates toward the mirror, and considers himself for a moment. Struck with inspiration the a dark red color flows from his shoulders down to his boots, when it settles his black clothing has taken on a dark crimson color. A quick turn in the mirror brings a smile to his face, hmm excellent but it is still lacking something but what? I know. As he finishes his thought thin stripes of violet appear on his clothing, each about one inch thick. Satisfied, Oscar goes into his room and grabs his spellbook. He then relaxes on the chaise lounge as he begins to lazily page through the arcane tome.

DM
Spoiler
Show

If this is over the top for prestidigitation let me know and I'll edit the post. Though I believe it is a use for it.