View Single Post

Thread: Tale as Old as Last Wednesday [Maid IC]

1. - Top - End - #16
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: Tale as Old as Last Wednesday [Maid IC]

He was still waiting for a response to his question from Ante or Hani, and still on his knee, but he replied to the question from his position with as much decorum as he could muster.

"The standard services one would expect of maids, of course, apply, though, of a level suiting for His Highness... But parts of this place require restoration, which shall be amongst thy undertakings..."

Here, he faltered, seeming to try and figure out what his master would like him to say when it came to...The ultimate reason they were here. Not that they expected thing King and Queen's plan of "throw girls at him until one breaks the spell" would work, but...

He settled on the broad strokes version. Not too personal.

"This manor recieveth little contact from outside: only us, acquiring supplies, and never once have we recieved visitors. As a result... Thou must beeth suitable as companions, as well... My hopes, in this, are low; I am praying to be proven wrong. Any questions?"
    Last edited by Deme; 2012-06-10 at 10:20 AM.
    LPs:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Moemon Leafgreen (Complete)
    Long Live the Queen (Complete)
    Harvest Moon 64 (Complete)

Rune Factory 3 (Ongoing)
    Fire Emblem: Thracia 776 (Ongoing)

Azure Dreams (On Hiatus)

Quote Originally Posted by Herpestidae View Post
    I... wow. I feel like I'm in the presence of royalty. The LP Goddess herself has graced this thread with her presence. I just... what...