View Single Post

Thread: Tale as Old as Last Wednesday [Maid IC]

1. - Top - End - #24
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: Tale as Old as Last Wednesday [Maid IC]

"It's not necessarily that he may not liketh thee... But if it suits thee to see it as a challenge, so be it."

Terran replied. He wanted very much to not expose too much of the...sadder goings-on around here. So let her think what she will.

"Lunch will happen once I've shown thee to the kitchen...But first, dropped off thy things and gotten Miss Lune her own uniform. This way."

He walked them down the path towards the manner, and up its great steps.

"To either side of the manor is the rose and hedge maze... And the formal gardens where at times His Highness taketh his tea. There's a lawn for games, but with but three players, we don't play often."

He repressed a little sigh at this. Once, they had played, for a while. He led them into the manor's central hall.

It bore an oddly-proportioned portrait in an oddly-made frame. The portait was a little too narrow, was the thing. It showed a regal-looking man with very fair curly hair (if one knew their politics, clearly the king), a dark-haired woman (Queen #3, if you followed the past politics), and a very young boy with dark, curly hair. There was a hand on the boy's shoulder, but it vanished out of the cropped image.

The portrait was flanked by two double-doors. Stairs went to the left and right of the wall with the portrait to the open second-floor.

"We are now in the Great Hall. Through those doors are the Ballroom, through which we can access the dining hall and kitchen. To the east is the part of the mansion in which everyone lives, and it includeth thy quarters, the work-room, and the prince's rooms. To the West is the West Wing. Thou must'nt ever goest there."
    Last edited by Deme; 2012-07-29 at 12:47 PM.
    LPs:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Moemon Leafgreen (Complete)
    Long Live the Queen (Complete)
    Harvest Moon 64 (Complete)

Rune Factory 3 (Ongoing)
    Fire Emblem: Thracia 776 (Ongoing)

Azure Dreams (On Hiatus)

Quote Originally Posted by Herpestidae View Post
    I... wow. I feel like I'm in the presence of royalty. The LP Goddess herself has graced this thread with her presence. I just... what...