View Single Post

Thread: [Nexus] The Hunting Grounds

1. - Top - End - #923
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: [Nexus] The Hunting Grounds

Desert

If he wants to talk to One, well, Ruber's probably out of luck there. One isn't precisely 'talkative'. In fact I can only recall him ever speaking three times. And as two of those were to incite violence and suggest killing people in terrible ways, perhaps that's for the best.

The other two are only too happy to talk for their silent brother though, as each takes a blade and begins testing it out, going through basic weapons drills as they talk to get a feel for the weight and balance.

"I'm First." "Alpha. He's One." This last is accompanied by Alpha helpfully pointing out One with his fancy new ice-sword. "As for the girl, can't say for sure, but I wouldn't bet on her being alive.." Considering she was entombed in ice that then exploded, as well as the fact that no gift was left for her, it's a rather sensible conclusion.

"Long way from your lands, ain't you?" The Nexus is pretty big and all, so for all the triplets know this Laira place is just part of it, but certainly not anywhere nearby last time they checked.
    Last edited by ThirdEmperor; 2012-06-12 at 08:08 PM.
    Meese Mobster by smuchmuch.