I figure I may as well post my own thoughts to this, get a little discussion going.

I think what's happened is the pendulum has swung too far in the reverse direction. Previously, we burned through pages like cheap cigars, leaving those who couldn't keep up, well, left in the dust. After the timeskip, we agreed to not have any big, massive, overarching plots, and get more involvement from everypony. Only problem is, now the RP is moving at a comfortable speed for the more laid-back posters, and our speedier members are getting antsy.

(I'd like to say beforehand that I am absolutely NOT picking on anypony. Some ponies just can't post as often, and that's perfectly okay.)

For instance, Deme, you have characters involved in three of the major ongoing scenes. Nothing wrong with that, but what ends up happening is that since your ponies are involved everywhere, that means everypony has to hold to the same speed. And I know I feel frustrated when I can't post as often as I'd like to, but I also don't want to make more ponies for fear of forgetting one or giving myself too much to keep track of.

I think what we need here is a sort of mutual understanding between the two groups. We need scenes for the faster ponies, and scenes for more relaxed ponies. We need our faster posters to hang out in the slower scenes for a while, so that everypony is included and nopony is left behind, while at the same time, we need to have scenes available for folks who want to post 3, 4, or more times a day so they can get their RP fix. Basically, we need some love and tolerance all up in this place.

Thoughts? Both positive and negative, please correct me if I've misspoken anywhere.