At the Dragon's Lair:
Spoiler
Show
As soon as you leave the immediate proximity of the bar, the music is suddenly at full volume again.

After you've all had a seat, a barmaid darts in beside you and taps the top of a polished white stone that lights up at her touch. As soon as she does so, the music dies down again to a dull thrum. "Hi, my name is Alia. If you need anything, just tap the rock. I'll be right over." With that, she smiles one last time and taps the rock again. The soft glow of its light dies out and the music returns to its normal volume.

Aside from the stone, the table is sparsely decorated, but the chairs are posh and comfortable. The dance appears to be coming to the climactic part. As the female dances, the two men dance on either side of her as if symbolically battling for her affections. From this closer vantage point, you can tell that she isn't entirely human, and possesses an otherworldly beauty that is difficult to place. Her eyes are impossibly large and dark. Her skin is unnaturally pale, but her lips are full. Her ears are difficult to see in the chaos of her movement, but her limbs appear to bend at nearly impossible angles, as if she were double jointed. Her build is slender, but there is no question of the strength of her muscles, based on the dance moves she is capable of performing. Her soft, wispy hair is seems to take on the color of whatever light flashes near it. The men appear to be half-elves and are also quite handsome. They are tall for their race and broad shouldered. They each have brown hair. One has a sharp angular chin capped with a tightly trimmed and goatee. The other has a soft chin that gives him a slightly feminine face.

On the Streets of Neverwinter:
Spoiler
Show
"Hey! I was talking to you!" Snaps a man walking towards Terlew, about 50 feet behind her. "No need to be rude. I'm just trying to be friendly, is all."