Vlad
Spoiler
Show
The elf looks at Vlad with a sad expression in her face. She reaches again into the pouch and takes a dry fruit, it has a blueish color, almost purple and she looks at it before taking a bite, by her expression the fruit is sour but clearly edible.

-Little man has little memory, that's no good. Here. Good for memory.

She handles the fruit to Vlad.

-Little man needs to hunt big beast. Big beast on the jungle. With horns and thorns. Spiky. Little man knows big beast?

Ripley
Spoiler
Show
The muffled shouts of Talky reach you ears while you leave. He is still hold by the gnome who keeps his attention on the old man. You are free to go, getting to the Goldtooth mansion should not be hard.

Madoc
Spoiler
Show
The dwarf leaves his desk and gets to the window pointing a tall building that rises to the sky, almost looking like a tower.
-Can you see the temple? Second street to the right from the square in front of it, you won't miss it, Goldtooth has a expensive house.
He approaches you and offers you his hand with a big grin on his face.
-Good luck, and if you find some good stone on that temple let me know, we can always use good stone at the wall.

Rosapia
Spoiler
Show
He has a moderate aura of evil, but he doesn't seem evil. He bows slightly when you do, almost instantly, he seems used to do that.
-Don't think that you can get this here, it was sewn in Karas many miles from here. Well as I said, I am in a hurry.

He then leaves and walks pretty fast not bothering to look back.