Quote Originally Posted by Prime32 View Post
Honestly I'd just move omni-proficiency to lv1, and have Exotic Weapon Proficiency as a class prereq in place of Improved Disarm; that way you're not increasing the power of weapons you can use.
May as well. Makes it a bit better.

"You have a weapon you could have bought anyway" doesn't amount to much. True, it's hard to disarm you, but that just makes it equivalent to a soulknife. The most useful parts of the ability are that it applies to both weapons when dual-wielding, and makes Dex-based melee fighters better if they need to switch to a ranged weapon.
"A weapon you could have bought anyway" than can change abilities each encounter. What's that? A guy who's weak to a certain weapon configuration? WHY SURE, I HAVE THAT!

There is more than enough room here to slap on some abilities related to hiding your identity at higher levels. Since your weapon's power is supposed to be relative to your character level, granting a weapon that scales with your class level means that your class features become weaker whenever you take a level that's not in this class, including after you've completed the PrC.
Guess I could do that...

Quote Originally Posted by DracoDei View Post
...and granting a weapon that scales with character level encourages dipping too much...? Most class features DON'T scale with character level.
In that case it should scale with class level until the capstones which should tweak it to something slightly better than the last level, but based on character level. Maybe?
I was thinking limiting it to half class level, but removing that limit at the last level, honestly.

Updates, they are occuring.