Infernion

The servant once again walks into the chamber and announces, Sir Infernion, would you please follow me." By this time the pattern is clear, Metherna is taking every person in personally and talking to them. He leads you to a room that makes the rest of the kingdom look like a hovel. It is a glorious room full of paintings, tapestries, statues, suits of armor, and other glorious, and shiny, things. It is a great hall, and at the back, center of it you see a throne that is, of course, a wonder to behold. In said throne, you see one of the most beautiful women you have ever seen, in a robe of silk cloth. She has hair blacker than anything you have ever seen, with eyes that seem to shine in the light, much as a shined silver necklace would. The Queen looks at you and says, "Well, Infernus sure did a good job constructing you. I have heard of such things happening to the lesser of our race, but I have never seen what the outcome was, for it isn't exactly that most good of rituals to perform on your subjects. I also hear you have a price on your head," she ends with a wry smile.