2012-06-29, 10:39 PM (ISO 8601)
Re: Things I May No Longer Do While Playing III: I May Not Iron Heart Surge Rule Zero
- I may not refer to my animal companion as "Mister Fluffykins" if he is larger than me.
- Especially if my animal companion is female.
- If I violate the previous rule, I may not complain if my character gets eaten.
- I may not attempt to research "Spay/Neuter" as a first-level druid spell.
- Not even if I attempt to justify it in-game as controlling animal populations to benefit nature overall.
- If my DM is gullible enough to let me break the previous two rules, I will not use the spell on NPCs.
- Especially not questgivers, kings, epic wizards, or other important figures.
- Should the aforementioned powerful NPC roll a natural 1 on his Fortitude save and suffer the spell's effects, I should expect both myself and Mister Fluffykins to die horribly.
Last edited by Dire Panda; 2012-06-29 at 10:43 PM.