View Single Post

Thread: The Fresh Prince's Daily Draw Challenge

1. - Top - End - #246
    Orc in the Playground

Default Re: The Fresh Prince's Daily Draw Challenge

Guess who has two thumbs and isn't dead yet?

You! Yes you, reading this!

I'm sorry if you don't actually have two thumbs, it was wrong of me to assume.

Alright so I haven't been drawing absurdly much but all eight Medium sketches are now done. So, Whooo, yeah! Let's do a celebratory compilation post. I'll post them in the right order and everything.

Day 155-176(?) (I'm pretty sure it has been three weeks)

Light

You have already seen this one, so, nothing earthshattering here. As said before, I'll play some with light, water and clouds here.

Shade

This one gave me a lot of trouble and I think I've redrawn her face at least half a dozen times. It is quite heavily revised since you last saw it, hopefully you'll find it as much an improvement as I do. An attempt to tell a story with a picture.

Rain

Slightly edited, but I wouldn't judge you for not noticing the changes since they are tiny. Eventually, I will try to depict rain and water here (And trees, I guess).

Frogs

Not edited since last you saw it. Water, birds and faces at angles.

Frost

Not edited since last you saw it. In which I will eventually tackle reflections, as well as a starry sky.

Clockwork

Not edited since last you saw it. Heavy machinery, and patterned cloth.

Heat

Minute edits, I guess you could play spot the differences. Nothing mindblowing, just some foreshortening.

Wind

And a new one, woohoo! Basically light beta, more clouds, faces at angles and light.

So, since I wont install Paint tool SAI until in five or six days, I would very much like to hear any of your nitpicks so I can correct things in the meantime.
    Last edited by PrinceAquilaDei; 2012-07-01 at 08:24 AM.